Barry's Place Atauro
There are a few options to get to Atauro:
1. Compass Charters - Water Taxi, A regular water taxi service that normally departs Dili at 7:30am arriving at aprroximately 9:00am and departing at 9:30 back to Dili.
Contact Compass Charters on:
(670) 7723 0965
2. Nakroma Ferry, The Nakroma ferry runs once a week departing from Dili port at 8:30 am every Saturday from Dili Port and Departs at 3:00pm to return to Dili. Tickets are available directly from Dili Port. Cost is USD $4.00 per person
3. Mission Aviation Fellowship: MAF run a light aircraft charter service from Dili international airport to Atauro on a by availability schedule. (Please note if the aircraft has an emergency medivac to attend to there may be delays in your flight times).
Contact: (670) 7732 7771
4. M.V Atauro, Phone Kevin on (+670) 77336612, Cost is USD $35.00 per person one way. Please call for departure times and boat charter options.
5. Beloi Beach Hotel, Phone Neyl on (+670) 75583421 Cost is USD$45.00 per person. Please call for departure times and boat charter options.
6. Dragon Star shipping, Visit their Dili office next to Gloria Jeans coffee in Colmera Dili, Their fast boat departs Dili at 8:00am arriving at Atauro at approximately 8:00am and departs Atauro to Dili at 2:00pm. this boat operates Thursday through Monday.
Getting to Timor-Leste:
From Darwin: Airnorth fly daily to Dili from Darwin, see their website for details: www.airnorth.com.au
From Singapore: Air Timor fly 3 times per week to Dili from Singapore, visit: www.air-timor.com